Roasted vegetables with Saint Agur blue cheese31.12.2018
A rich, tasty cheese based veg dish recipe courtesy of Saint Agur.
Delicious served with a roast beef, pork or chicken, these roasted vegetables with Saint Agur blue cheese will become the secret element to make your sunday roast amazing!
- 30ml/2tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 2 medium courgettes cut into chunky pieces
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and quartered
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 150g Saint Agur
- handful of freshly chopped thyme
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC
- Heat the oil in a shallow large roasting tray for 5 minutes. Add all the vegetables and toss them so they are lightly covered in oil.
- Put the vegetables in an oven dish and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes, turning them a couple of times.
- Crumble the Saint Agur over the vegetables and return to the oven for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle with the fresh thyme. It is ready to serve