Goats Cheese with Heinz Raspberry Balsamic Dressing26.6.2020
A super simple, super tasty salad recipe courtesy of Heinz.
The new range of salad dressings will take your salad to the next level!
If you fancy adding meat, take 40g of Parma ham and tear it roughly. It goes very well with the goat’s cheese and the balsamic flavours.
- 100g blueberries
- 2 peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 4 slices of goat’s cheese
- 30g walnuts
- 10g fresh chives
- Heinz Raspberry Balsamic Salad Dressing Spray
- Roast the walnuts for a couple of minutes in a dry baking pan, let them cool and roughly chop them
- Press the chopped walnuts into the goat cheese slices
- Grill the peach wedges 30 seconds on each side
- Put the salad leaves on a plate, add the goat’s cheese slices and peach wedges and then sprinkle the blueberries on top of the salad
- Chop the chives and scatter over the salad
- Spray the salad with Heinz Raspberry Balsamic Salad Dressing Spray